Command and conquer, introduced on September 26, 1995, is the first game globally and is universally recognized as the title that introduced and popularized the real-time strategy series. The Global Defense Initiative (GDI) and the Brotherhood of Nod, at war, are presented in Command and Conquer.
Westwood Studios was the first to establish Command and Conquer. This involves complete-motion video scenes with an ensemble designed to advance the story rather than digitally embedded cutscenes. Electronic Arts bought Westwood Studios in 1998 and closed it down in 2003. The studio and some of its employees were absorbed by EA Los Angeles, which continued production of the series.
Command and Conquer Games
- Tiberian series
- Red Alert series
- General’s series
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun is the second main game in the Command and Conquer series’ Tiberium world. Tiberian Sun was published in August 1999 by Electronic Arts, which later became Westwood Studios’ Publisher in 1998. Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun is an ongoing real-time strategy game that continually tells the story in the middle of a struggle between three groups: the Global Defense Initiative (GDI), the Nod Brotherhood (Nod), and Old Nod (non-playable in the game).
- Command & Conquer: Renegade
Command & Conquer: Renegade is a rapid, 3-dimensional action game in the thrilling world of Command and Conquer. Westwood Studios’ Command & Conquer: Renegade (previously known as Command & Conquer: Commando) was a first/third-person shooter released on February 26, 2002. For the very first time, you can get up close and personal with a Command & Conquer game by fighting it out on the ground among the iconic buildings, cars, and weapons from the competition.
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars is a legitimate video game designed for Windows, Mac OS X, and Xbox 360, created by Electronic Arts Los Angeles and released in March 2007 on a worldwide level. Tiberium Wars is the direct sequel to the Command & Conquer 1999: Tiberian Sun and the expansion pack of Firestorm from Westwood Studios and Tiberium Wars, a part of Tiberium’s franchise story arc featuring factions of the Global Defense Initiative and the Brotherhood of Nod.
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight is the last installment of the Command and Conquer PC sequence on Tiberium Saga. On March 19, 2010, the game was made available for download through Steam, an online gaming delivery site. Also, instead of relying on GameSpy servers for the previous Command & Conquer games, Command & Conquer 4 uses EA’s servers for online play. On November 21, 2009, EA launched a closed beta of the game to contest winners.
- Renegade X
Renegade X is the first realistic and third-party video shooter game developed by Totem Arts with real-time strategy elements. Renegade was a spin-off of Westwood Studio’s Command & Conquer strategy series, which was later acquired by Electronic Arts (EA).
Red Alert series
- Command and Conquer: Red Alert
Command and Conquer: Red Alert is a whole computer game from the Command and Conquer arrangement, delivered in 1996 by Virgin Interactive Entertainment. It was developed and published by Virgin Interactive Entertainment at Westwood Studios. Red Alert is the prequel to the original Command & Conquer, which was released in 1995. It takes place in an alternate early timeline of Command & Conquer, where Allied Forces fight the hostile Soviet Union for dominance of the European mainland.
- Command & Conquer Red Alert 2
Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 is a generic level strategy game that Windows first published in 2000. The two packaged campaigns – Red Alert and Yuri’s Revenge – continue with the first game and pitch the Allies and the U.K. in various missions, from short, stealthy to fast multi-unit fights.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 is an EA Los Angeles video strategy game released by Electronic Arts. It was launched for Microsoft Windows in October 2008 in the United States and Europe. On November 11, an Xbox 360 version was announced.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Command & Conquer: Red Alert was announced on October 16, 2009, for iOS, and it was a continuation of the tale of Red Alert 2 that took place before Red Alert 3. This included two divisions, the Allies and the Soviet Union of a third, the Empire of the Rising Sun.
- Command & Conquer: Generals
Command & Conquer: Generals is the seventh installment of the Command & Conquer series and a real-time strategy video game. It was introduced in 2003 and 2004 for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. The film Generals is set soon and features the United States, China, and the Global Liberation Army, a fictitious militant group. Generals are the first genuinely three-dimensional Command & Conquer real-time strategy title, and it runs on the SAGE (Or Strategy Action Game Platform) engine.
- Command and Conquer: Generals – Zero Hour
Command and Conquer: Generals – Zero Hour is a development pack for the PC game Command and Conquer: Generals released in 2003. Zero Hour introduced different skills and units on each hand and a new game mode named Generals’ Challenge, as well as a slew of other updates, new mods, and virus fixes.
Command and Conquer Red Alert
Command and Conquer: Red Alert has been developed and released as a 2.5D online strategy game for iOS Electronic Arts. It was launched in the App Store in October 2009.
The game features two playable races, the Soviets and Allies, from Command & Conquer: Red Alert and Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, and a third faction, the Empire of the Rising Sun from Command & Conquer Red Alert 3.
The game takes place soon after Red Alert 2: Yuri’s Revenge and before the defeat of the Soviets at the start of Red Alert 3. As a result, the second time-travel that occurred during Red Alert 3 has not yet occurred, resulting in the inclusion of technologies like Prism Tanks and Towers removed in Red Alert 3.
- Command and Conquer Red Alert 2
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 is a real-time strategy video game developed by Westwood Studios and launched on October 25, 2000, for Microsoft Windows as the sequel to Command & Conquer: Red Alert. Red Alert 2 takes up where the first game’s Allied effort left off.
- Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 Game
The game’s primary goal is to defeat enemy leaders, whether AI or human enemies, by destroying their bases before they surrender. Players must also protect their floors to keep their ability to earn resources and create units essential for completing the primary goal. A winner is announced after all enemy commanders have been defeated.
Red Alert 2 Yuri’s Revenge
Command & Conquer: Yuri’s Revenge is a Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 expansion pack. The story revolves around Yuri, formerly Alexander Romanov’s mysterious Soviet lawyer, and his dreams for world dominance. Yuri’s Army is the first playable third faction in a Command & Conquer game, and it’s also the first Command & Conquers expansion pack with its own executable.
The addition of Yuri’s Army as a third playable faction is the first time a Command & Conquer game has three entirely different sections. The motif of Yuri’s Army is mind control and other means of controlling opponents, such as gases from Chaos Drones forcing enemies to fire on their comrades for a short period and genetic modification, with brutes as the perfect example.
How to Download & Install
- You should be forwarded to UploadHaven after clicking the Download button below.
- After 5 seconds, press the blue “download now” button. Click the downloading to start and then wait for it to finish.
- When Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 + Yuri’s Revenge is finished installing, right-click the.zip file and select “Extract to Red.Alert.2.Incl.Yuris.Revenge.zip” from the drop-down menu.
- Run the Exe programmed by double-clicking inside the Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 + Yuri’s Revenge folder.
- Have a good time and play!
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 is an Electronic Arts Los Angeles 2008 real-time strategy game. The original two forces, the Allies and the Soviet Union are replaced by the recently introduced Empire of the Rising Sun, a high-tech, entirely fictional Japanese Army, in this third main installment of the Red Alert series.
- Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 Cast
- Premier Anatoly Cherdenko (Played by Tim Curry)
- General Nikolai Krukov (Played by Andrew Divoff)
- Dr. Gregor Zelinsky (Played by Peter Stormare)
- Dasha Fedorovich (Played by Ivana Miliceic)
- Sniper Natasha Volkova (Played by Gina Carano)
- Field Marshall Robert Bingham (Played by Jonathan Pryce)
- President Howard T. Ackerman (Played by J. K. Simmons)
- Special Agent Tanya (Played by Jenny McCarthy)
- Lieutenant Eva McKenna (Played by Gemma Atkinson)
- Commander Lissette Hanley (Played by Autumn Reeser)
Empire of the Rising Sun
- Emperor Yoshiro (George Takei plays the role)
- Crown Prince Tatsu (Played by Ron Yuan)
- Intelligence Officer Suki Toyama (Played by Kelly Hu)
- Commander Shinzo Nagama (Played by Bruce Asato Locke)
- Commander Kenji Tenzai (Played by Jack J. Yang)
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 Mods
1.Red Alert 3 Entropy
- Aside from the cinematic, trailer-like intro, Red Alert 3 Entropy is all about change.
- It’s a complete remake of the franchise, with new factions, single-player and co-op storylines, lots of new units, new game modes, and more new features than you can shake your turret at.
- Since the mod isn’t finished as of this article, you won’t get any of this material right away.
- Please note that my “O” key is not jammed in until sending your tanks after me.
- Eastern Loong is the name of this mod, and it’s a fantastic one!
- What a case of expectations being defied.
- In Red Alert 3: China, Eastern Loong adds a fourth faction.
- This party has its hardware and building processes, which adds so much to the experience that all mod’s functionality will be appropriate in an approved expansion.
- It’s time to protect the Great Wall!
3.The Red Alert
- For true lovers of the season, this is the Red Alert 3 mod.
- The Red Alert is a significant game update that brings the original Red Alert experience to Red Alert 3.
- This is no easy task. Particularly with the transition to 3D graphics, which introduces a slew of issues that even experienced developers struggle with.
- Shock therapy is never a positive thing.
- Unless we’re worried about Shock Therapy in Red Alert 3. Then there’s the good news.
- Red Alert 3: Shock Therapy is yet another gameplay conversion mod that attempts to restore certain features from previous entries and make balance and graphical enhancements.
Command and Conquer Remastered Collection
The Command & Conquer: Remastered Collection is a remaster of the first two games in the real-time strategy video game franchise Command & Conquer, featuring improved graphics and music, and bonus content. It contains three expansion packs: The Covert Operations, Counterstrike, The Aftermath, and extra tasks and briefing videos from the Nintendo 64 and PlayStation ports, bringing the cumulative number of campaign missions to about 100. Other improvements were introduced, and the sidebar UI was redesigned to make it easy to use.
- Command and Conquer Release Date
Conquer and command Petroglyph Games collaborated with Lemon Sky Studios to create the Remastered Collection, released by Electronic Arts. It was released on Origin and Steam on June 5, 2020. Limited Run Games released a physical collector’s version of the game.